We like music... so there's that.

we write this shit yall

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Foster the People nullify my Top 100 entry this week

I included a irrelevant quote to inspire you. You're welcome.



"I'm gonna kick until 
I need new shoes"








Foster The People is one of my current favorite bands. First of all, I enjoy that they want to foster us and that they are super delicious looking. I'm only human.  I also like that I can't quite put a finger on who they remind me of, and that they make me think of driving along the beach on a recent kick-ass vacation. Finally, it doesn't hurt that they inadvertently introduced me to Grouplove through their Mercury Lounge show (which also constituted my very FIRST blog post). I guess what I'm saying is that I'm a tad biased, so sue me. Either way I was super psyched when I sat down to write my top 100 (top 100 whenever the hell I feel like it, clearly) to see that their album Torches was at NUMBER 6 on iTunes. Our little boys are growing up!

So now that their concerts are going to go from 15 dollars to 30, the way I see it is you all must make it up to me by listening to their album, which is magical by the way. Also its 8 bucks, you spend that much on a beer (like a nice, micro-brew beer). Roll your windows down, stick your hand out, turn this on and get your ears drunk. You and your summer playlist will thank me later.



Warrant - Foster the People

No comments:

Post a Comment