We like music... so there's that.

we write this shit yall

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bedouin Soundclash


Bedouin Soundclash is really confusing to my brain. They're a Canadian reggae/ska band that I discovered in my hippie beach livin' Miami days. Well color me surprised world, Canadian? Doesn't your head hurt just reading that? Supposedly if you say Canadian reggae enough times out loud, a rasta loses his dreads... so lets not do that, but lets listen to them and eat a pot brownie. Maybe thats inappropriate, lets listen to them and eat a regular brownie.

The boys are playing Mercury Lounge tonight if anyone in the NYC area is interested, and there's a weird bar uptown that imported sand for their RAYGAE party after. I dont know what the fuck raygae is or who the hell wants to go uptown but whatevs. Get your freak on New York.


Bedouin Soundclash - Brutal Hearts (ft. Coeur de Pirate) by BallgameTracks
When The Night Feels My Song - Bedouin Soundclash by sincelastdecember

No comments:

Post a Comment