We like music... so there's that.

we write this shit yall

Monday, June 6, 2011

cuckoo chaos: the band or my brain? you decide


forgive me for neglecting you, my friends! i was away for the weekend working on my uneven sunburn, drinking beer, not sleeping and laughing with good friends. now that i have sort of assimilated myself back into reality with my sunburned lobster hands (or claws-whatever you prefer), i figured i'd write some semblance of a post to let you know i am still alive. you're welcome. i know you were all concerned. i'm in a beach cruiser/ray ban/cut off jean shorts/bonfire on the beach kinda mood (probably because i can still smell the 5 inches of sunscreen continually applied every 5 minutes from this weekend) so here's a jam for you. it's like vampire weekend's horchata mixed up with diplomat's son except it's not vampire weekend. make sense? probably not. i have snow globe brain right now. listen and enjoy.

post script:
how awesome is the name of this song? it was probably decided in some stoned game of mad libs.

CuckooChaos-JesusFlagAmericanFish by NYLONmag

No comments:

Post a Comment