We like music... so there's that.

we write this shit yall

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Throwback Thursday! Family Roadtrippin'


today is throwback thursday and i just had a serious case of nostalgia. this weather makes me think of never-ending car rides with my family en route to some awesome vacation my parents planned for us. my dad would put on his favorite cassette tapes and we would all sing along (i'm talking belting out the words clark griswold sing along style) with the windows down and the sun on our faces. at the time it was super lame because let's face it, anything that was not new kid's on the block was well, stupid. in hindsight, my parents were really awesome. i hope i make my kids listen to all my music when they grow up and they learn to hate me because i won't let them listen to whatever garbage is out there. enjoy your 1994 maher family road trip.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment