We like music... so there's that.

we write this shit yall

Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh 4am, I think I might just stay up all night. Have you got a light?

Lanu is an Aussie producer/guitarist who's recent album Her 12 Faces has a few tracks featuring lead vocals by our girl Megan Washington, and if you've read anything Ive ever written then you know I loooove her. Although Washington is what caught my attention, the few songs I've heard certainly hold their own. Theres a few on the album that feature her, and this one "Beautiful Trash" is just so damn catchy it's already been touted as one of Starbucks picks of the week (the horror). The song's a chipper and cheery/floaty/bouncy walk down the street and see things turn into cartoons type of jam, and theres a lot of lyrics about cigarettes. Like a lot. Start your weekend off on a confusing, latte-nicotine-cartoon-world sort of note and check out the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment